Friday, January 11, 2008

Wine and cheese

Today my housemate Boris and I had dinner with our incredibly rich french neighbours, their house was absolutely huge! They had 4 house maids, a pool and 2 or 3 dinning rooms. We had French champagne and this delicacy called fua kwa (or something) which was the liver of goose after it had been inhumanely over fed. Then cray fish, then 3 different types of French cheeses, then choclate, and each course had its own wine to go with it. A lot of fine food wasted on a couple of hobo’s like me and Boris! :p

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And I thought you were living amongst the poverty and experiencing it first hand...!

Mel said...

Tina, NO wayyyyy..... He's too smart to be livin in poverty ...
Dollar over there is much in high value than here, so ehmmm I shud consider myself goin there too to live a life of a queen hahahahha....
Nishhh, rnt u vegetarian??? So what happen wif ur plan goin vegies.... + P